Saturday, August 14, 2010

We've moved!

Little Owl Soap has a new home in Metuchen, New Jersey. That's right, my husband and I are now homeowners, and we've had a busy three weeks. First, we packed. Then Dave, a recent law school graduate, sat for the New York and New Jersey bar exams. Next, we closed on the house and moved. (Somehow, we managed to fill an entire house with the belongings we had crammed into a one bedroom apartment.) Finally, we unpacked, my parents came to visit (and help do a little painting around the house), and my husband and I celebrated our first anniversary. Phew! Our Etsy shop has been closed while we were busy, but we recently re-opened, and I look forward to getting settled in the house, setting up my soapmaking "laboratory," and experimenting with new products, recipes, and scents. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment