Sunday, June 27, 2010

Free Lil Birdy -- One of My Favorite Things

One of my favorite sellers at Etsy is Emily at Free Lil Birdy. In December, I purchased a water pitcher with a playful paisley design. It was supposed to be a Christmas present for my mother, but when I received it in the mail, I was so taken with it, I kept it for myself!

In June, it was my mom's birthday, and every year, I usually get her a coffee mug and a little something extra. I still felt guilty for keeping the water pitcher for myself, and lucky for me, there was the most gorgeous coffee mug of all time at Free Lil Birdy. I ordered it for my mother, and even though I coveted it as much as the water pitcher, I practiced some self control and gave it to my mom as planned. She LOVES it!

What I love about Etsy the most is that it brings together artists from around the world and creates a community of people who would never have met otherwise. Emily at Free Lil Birdy is so kind and so very talented. She's out of town for the summer, but make yourself a note to visit her shop in a few months. You'll be happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment